Pallet Wrap Bid
Simply Packed is working to change the way Stretch Pallet Wrap is Purchased. We ask our customers to request a price to pay for their current specs. We will do our best to find the highest quality wrap on the market at your requested price. Think of this as a reverse auction where we do the work to meet your pricing needs. This guarantees you a savings and us the opportunity to make a new partner.
Hand & Machine Pallet Wrap
- GaleWrap® does not "neck down," because it is an Oriented Film. With GaleWrap® you can wrap pallets with fewer revolutions–thus increasing your pallet wrapping productivity!
- Just a Tug n' Snug™ at the corners of the pallet to wrap loads faster and tighter!
- Machine Pallet Wrap in many different sizes and thicknesses (51, 60, 70, and 80 Gauge
Enhances Employee Safety
- GaleWrap® Oriented Hand Stretch Wrap rolls are very light weight–decreasing the risk of back injuries!
- Machine Film with more stretch and less breaks
- More Footage per roll to minimize change overs and downtime.
- GaleWrap® Oriented Hand Stretch Pallet Wrap has hemmed edges that guarantee you will use the entire roll!
- GaleWrap® Oriented Hand Stretch Pallet Wrap has a 110% Guarantee! We guarantee you will use the entire roll without it "consistently hanging up," or we will pay you back 110% of your purchase price, in no-charge product!
- We promise—you will use the entire roll!
Lowers Total Pallet Wrapping Costs
- It is simple, with GaleWrap® Oriented Hand Stretch Pallet Wrap you use less film!
- In comparison to conventional hand wrap, GaleWrap® Oriented Hand Stretch Pallet Wrap is less expensive on either a cost per roll, cost per square foot or cost per load basis!
Improves Load Containment
- GaleWrap® has Post Wrap Contraction™, so it will continue to "contract" around the load–even after the load is wrapped!
- GaleWrap® has great puncture resistance and if it is punctured, it will not propagate or zipper.
Hand Pallet Wrap Stretch Film
GaleWrap Oriented Film increases wrapping productivity by:
- Reducing waste
- Enhancing employee safety
- Improving load containment
- Lowering wrapping costs
Machine Pallet Wrap Film
At Simply Packed we supply both blown and cast stretch films. Blown films typically are stronger and more resistant to any tearing or puncturing that might happen during loading or transport. This makes blown stretch films ideally suited for wrapping and securing challenging loads like bricks, pavers, and agricultural products that would otherwise be difficult to ship.
Cast Stretch Films are clear and more transparent than blown stretch films. The exceptional clarity of our Eliminator stretch film enables you to quickly and easily scan RFID or QR codes on shipping labels for inventory accuracy and position tracking. Each of our stretch film manufacturing plants have the latest, state-of-the-art quality control testing equipment to ensure that each and every one of our customers consistently receives stretch films that are problem-free and immediately ready to use. Cast stretch films are more commonly used because they tend to be more flexible for a wider range of applications. They stretch further normally which can help prevent breaks on the machine because of this elongation.
We offer a complete line of high quality stretch films designed to meet your specialized load containment needs.
Eliminator Cast Stretch Pallet Wrap Film™
Eliminator is a cast five-layer coextruded stretch film formulated with metallocene high tech resins for superior strength, a high level of puncture resistance, quiet unwind and excellent clarity.
Eliminator exhibits exceptional strength even at stretch levels from 200% to 300%.
Eliminator is a differential cling film which contains no migrating tackifier thus eliminating tacky residue on wrapped products or prestretch rollers.
The high cling inside surface of Eliminator assures that film tails stay secured to the load while the outside surface is non-slippery and formulated to perform in a variety of powered prestretch devices, even those with worn prestretch rollers.
- Advanced Metallocene Resin Formulation.
- Superior Load Containment At 250%-300% Prestretch.
- The Best Down-Gauge Film In The Industry.
- Lower Cost Per Load For Your Customer.
- Clear 5-Layer Cast Film With Exceptional Performance.
- Eliminates Competition!