Available in Cased and Skid Quantities
The Perfect Protection For Your Product Line
Angleboard and Anglewrap protective cardboard corners protection serve a variety of packaging functions including edge and pallet guarding, unitization, load stability, beam strength, and stacking strength.
- Reduce product damage
- Achieve higher strap tension
- Have more secure loads
- Utilize branding opportunities
- Ideal for applications requiring internal support
- Enhance the stacking strength of palletized goods
- Prevent surface scratches
- Repel and absorb corner damage
- Cornerboard protectors are an excellent replacement for wood packaging
- Can be sized to fit any size load or container
- Point-of-Purchase (POP) displays
Special surface finishes are available, including moisture-resistant and abrasion-resistant coatings. One and two-color printing is also available for branding, product identification and instructional purposes.
Product Specifications, Sizes, and Dimensions
Angleboard cornerpost sizes are based on the following dimensions*:
- Leg Length A - Available from 1.5 - 4 inches (38.1 mm - 101.6 mm)
- Leg Length B - Available from 1.5 - 4 inches (38.1 mm - 101.6 mm)
- Caliper - Available from .060 - .500 inches (1.5 mm - 12.7 mm)
- Length - Available from 2.5 inches - 240 inches (50.8 mm - 6,096 mm)
*Together, the Angleboard leg lengths cannot exceed 8 inches (203.2 mm).
*Size availability may differ based on product.
The Perfect Edge to Protect Your Product Line
- Get high-strength performance
- It's ideal in all climates
- Reduce your packaging costs
- It's excellent for Product I.D.
Fit for Outdoors • Exceptional Strength
Formaboard™ utilizes a unique, patented manufacturing process to heat bond polycoated plies of paper, forming them into rigid right angles of exceptional strength. Formaboard's superior strength properties enable customers to use a thinner caliper and/or shorter leg length than with a standard open-edge product without sacrificing performance.
- Is water and moisture resistant
- Is ideal for products that are exposed to the elements, such as humidity
- Is made of lightweight material
- Works well with refrigerated/frozen food where condensation is an issue
- Has a higher strength that can lower costs through reduction in caliper
- Can be printed on for product identification
One and two-color printing is also available for branding, product identification, and instructional purposes.
Specifications, Sizes, and Dimensions
Cornerboards size is based on the following dimensions*:
- Leg Length A - Available from 1.375 - 3 inches (34.9 mm - 76.2 mm)
- Leg Length B - Available from 1.375 - 3 inches (34.9 mm - 76.2 mm)
- Caliper - Available from .040 - .280 inches (1.0 mm - 7.1 mm)
- Length - Available from 2.5 inches - 144 inches (63.5 mm - 3,657.6 mm)
*Together, Formaboard leg lengths cannot exceed 6 inches (152.4 mm).