Pallet Top Sheeting
Poly pallet sheets are primarily used to provided increased water resistance between pallets and reduce product damage from leaks and spills. Coming in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, top sheeting can provide protection from some of the biggest contributors to damaged shipments, such as:
- UV exposure
- Moisture and humidity
- Severe weather and extreme temperatures
- Grease and liquid spills
- Abrasion causing scratches and other damage
- Puncture and tearing
Protect your shipments with pallet sheeting solutions:
- Pallet sheeting shields from damage, spills and other accidents during transport
- Transparent plastic allows for visibility
- Great for long-term storage
- Available in multiple sizes
- Can also be used as drop cloths and dust covers in production environments
To use a top sheet, cover the top of a pallet with a top sheet. Then, use strapping, packaging tape or stretch wrap to secure where necessary.
Need more info? Contact our team.